The VE-300X2 features include:
- Convenient table top mounting
- Two independent heating zones
- Full back-lit display
- Displays probe temp and set point on main display
- Hi/Lo History for each zone
- Hi/Lo Alarms for each zone
- Battery backup for clock
- Built in Night Drop capability for each zone (independent)
- Remembers settings during power failure
- Built in Safety Shutoff relay
- Grounded receptacle
- 900 watt total capacity with user replaceable fuse (Spare fuse included!)
- 10' probe cords (2)- user replaceable
- 6' Power cord
- Stackable! Multiple units can stack for neat, professional appearance
- Pulse Proportional OR On/Off capable for each zone
This proportional thermostat is a "table top" model designed to sit nicely on top of your racks or cages- no more trying to figure out how to mount your thermostat so you can see it or dealing with stands.
The standard display shows current set point value, current time of day, and the current probe temperature reading. 3 button keyboard makes it ultra easy to navigate through the menu and the large back-lit display makes programming easy and intuitive. The VE-300X2 adds the additional convenience of two independent thermostats into one unit! This is really helpful on rack systems or cage stacks with cooler temps on the lower shelves or cages.
One of the features we like best is the stacking cases! These thermostats will stack on each other for a very neat, professional appearance.
Both the probes and fuse are easily user replaceable without opening the case. Probe cord locks in place to prevent accidental unplugging. 6' power cord and Probes(2) included.
We DO NOT recommend this thermostat for use with incandescent light bulbs.