Terms and Conditions
PLEASE NOTE: Failure to read our terms and conditions, whether intentional or accidental will under no circumstances be a reason to consider them altered or void.
* Unused or defective supplies can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs on replacements/exchanges.
* We offer a 7 day live reptile and amphibian guarantee. Any issues must be reported within the introductory 7 day period. We reserve the right to request a certified veterinarian report if the said illness is inconclusive. The 7 Day Health guarantee does not apply to Caiman, Aquatic Turtles, and Amphibians. Live Arrival ONLY all these animals.
* We offer a 7 day live fish and aquatics guarantee. Any issues must be reported within the introductory 7 day period. We reserve the right to request an aquarium water sample in a clean container separate from the container the dead fish is in. Should our water tests disclose excess ammonia, nitrite, or chlorine, improper pH levels, or inadequate dissolved oxygen, the live fish and guarantee is null and void. Fin, tail or scale damage indicate that death was caused by an aggressor.
* If your shipment arrives deceased, is visibly unhealthy or is damaged in any way upon arrival, the customer must notify SATOO of the deceased or unhealthy animal within 3 hours of delivery. An email with a photo attached of the contents of the shipment may be requested to be emailed for verification.
*SATOO is not responsible for any carrier delays. Any significant delay by the carrier will void our Live Arrival Guarantee.
*REFUNDS* We offer cash refunds for DOA(Dead on arrival) animals ONLY. All other refunds will be issued in store-credit form.
* Whether purchasing an imported, wild caught, or captive born animal, we highly recommend putting the animal(s) in quarantine before introducing them into your current collection.
*We are not responsible for any veterinary expenses incurred by the buyer. If you take any animal to a veterinarian, you do so at your own expense.
* SATOO does our best to sex your animal using our experience but we cannot guarantee the sex on any animal unless otherwise specified.
* Photos and requests: The animals pictured on our website may or may not be the actual animal available. The photos do represent the species, and the health and quality of the animals. We can send more pictures of any animal upon request.
* SATOO ships Monday-Thursday with the exception of holidays.
* SATOO ships FedEx Overnight for all non-venomous orders. Venomous Reptiles are shipped airport to airport via commercial airlines according to IATA regulations. Airline rates do apply.
* We are not responsible for carrier delays or mishandling resulting in Dead On Arrival animals.
* In accordance with FDA regulations, turtles and tortoises less than 4 inches listed on our web site are offered expressly for educational or scientific purposes only. They are not sold for use as pets.
* Please be aware of your own local wildlife laws and regulations. No shipments will be knowingly sent in violation of any state or federal laws.
* The reptile industry is especially prone to fraudulent purchases. We reserve the right to ask for ID verification before shipping any order. All verified fraudulent orders are reported to federal authorities.
* SATOO reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.